Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Tailoring Class - Jacket


Been working on this jacket for quite awhile now. Still in progress and waiting to be done soon. I was inspired by the animal prints that are still trending now, so I decided to use zebra print as my lining.

Then I found inspiration through Pinterest. Korean wool jackets were the perfect idea. I was inspired by the asymmetrical center front and hem. There was a lot of peplum styled tops and coats that I also incorporated into my jacket. My color palette consists of 3 colors: red, white, and black.

Fabrics:
-Sew Classic Wool Suiting, Potting Soil (100% Wool)
-Simply Silky Print, Animal Print (100% Polyester)

In Progress...
Week 1







Week 5

Week 9 & 10
 Front

Back

Lining (inside)


Week 16

 It's finally completed!!!







1 comment:

  1. I love the style of this jacket and the little pelham flair. Can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete